GENERAL AIMS OF THE MULTILATERAL PARTNERSHIP
1. To highlight and strengthen the European dimension of education.
2. To promote co-operation among European schools.
3. To encourage mutual knowledge, both cultural and linguistic, among the countries involved in the project .
4. To encourage the defense of freedom of thought, expression, information, religion and conscience through the awareness of
5. To promote the use of information and communication technologies.
6. To promote the improvement of European languages, also of those less popular and less taught. (A multilingual dictionary will be
The multilateral partnership is based on the in-depth-study of articles 10 and 11 of CHARTER OF FUNDAMENTAL
RIGHTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION solemnly proclaimed in Nice 7th December 2000 on the freedom of thought,
conscience, religion, expression, information, and the preparation of a multidisciplinary path involving history, social
sciences, national and foreign languages for students from 14 to 19.
The students will be involved in study in depth of their own countries traditions and widening range of knowledge by
CLIL and LAC methods of learning foreign languages by exchanging information coming from other countries.
The final products will be a multidisciplinary and multilingual hypertext to be later used as teaching tool of the
updated curriculum of the schools taking part in this multilateral partnership.
· The methodology and the materials to be used include films, theatre pièces, historical sources, literary passages, and articles from scientific magazines and information from the web.
· Information and Communication Technologies will be used throughout the whole project.
· The link with the local communities and with current European and world problems will be guaranteed by collaboration with voluntary work associations and NGOs (ex. Amnesty International).