Sant’Angelo in Vado
EXPERIENCES WITH ASSOCIATED PARTNERS IN THE SCHOOL YEAR 2009/22010
SANT’ANGELO IN VADO RED CROSS
• Collaboration in searching for the material and in dealing with some themes concerning the defense of the men’s liberties, that the CRI has always done in Italy and abroad, in times of peace and during wars or calamities.
• The meeting of some classes with the association monitors and with a propagator from the International Humanitarian Law was very interesting, and helped to deepen the OMAC project subjects.
• Support to distance by the middle school pupils to an ex-Jugoslavija war orphan, now living in BOSNIA ERZEGOVINA (he was an orphan in a war when he saw the ortodox mother and the muslim father divided from the families, and then, after the father’s death during the war, the orphan’s non recognition by the paternal grandparents).
IN VADO MUNICIPALITYOF SANT’ANGELO
• It’s a very good collaboration: the municipality puts available the Council Hall, the theatre, staff and technicians for the Comenius ceremonies; some representatives of the town council participate in person to the ceremonies.
• The municipality gives the partners books and issues about the territory, and multimedia products.
• It collaborates for the Comenius Projects promotion, even by intervents on the press and local TVs.
• It developed themes parallel to the Comenius ones, organizing meetings with experts not joined to the territory, promoting in this way the territory itself, but also the knowledge of the EUROPEAN UNION and the partners countries’ cultures.